Can You do without these tools? Yes, but why be miserable when relief is available.
1. Dubbing Spinner w/ 3 attachments. If you use a lot of dubbing loops this makes it super easy....$15.00
2. Our newest hackle pliers from Bob Jorgensen. Controlling extremely small and fragile hackles is a breeze with these new pliers....$16.00
3. Loop Clamps are used to separate 2 different materials in a split thread dubbing loop or when creating extra long dubbing loops.....$7.00
4. MP Dubbing Needle which is the ultimate tool for splitting flat thread in smaller sizes to create dubbing loops. Eliminates major flustration when trying to use a standard bodkin to accomplish the same task.....$14.00
5. Extra long whip finisher. This tool is incredibly handy when tying off materials near the back of larger flies. Sure you can do it by hand but this offers a far neater and faster result.....$5.00
6. Swiss ring pliers are the absolute best tool for handling wire wraps since the serrated jaws firmly grasp any diameter wire....$2.50